6:10 PM Unknown 0 Comments





           Hey Guys! Presentation week is almost upon us!!! I am very nervous for my Ted Talk, especially because I might be performing a song. The song I would be performing would be “Back in Black” by AC-DC (Shown above). I am hoping to be able to show more of the song then is shown above, and it will hopefully be better as well. What is shown above is a sneak peak of what I have been working on for the presentations. Unfortunately, my speaker died in the middle of my recording, so this is all you guys will get to see for now. I am hoping to be able to get a set of drums on presentation day, but if not I will project a video of me playing on the screen. I am hoping to use this bit of music as an introduction into my presentation. I hope you guys all enjoy this little sneak preview!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: